We invite you to submit abstracts for oral presentations and poster presentations, for The 6th World Congress on Recurrent Pregnancy Loss 2023
Abstract Submission Deadline: December 20, 2022
Abstract Submission Information
- Abstracts must be submitted in English, via the on-line Abstract Submission Form link (below).
• Abstracts may be contributed for oral or poster presentations. If a submission for oral presentation cannot be confirmed, it will be considered for poster
• Registrationof the presenting author is mandatory and required by December 7, 2022. This will ensure the inclusion of the presentation in the program.
• Notifications to presenting authors will be sent by January 6, 2023.
• Publication of Abstracts: The Workshop program and abstracts of confirmed presentations will be published online on this website. Submission of the abstract constitutes the authors’ consent for this publication.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Before you start, please read, and prepare all necessary information, as detailed below.
The on-line Abstract Submission Form includes the following parts:
Presenting author’s contact details
Use full first name and full last name, email and phone
- By default, the name of the presenting author will automatically appear as the first author, but the order may be changed after you insert additional names.
• Insert the names of the additional authors in the order that they should appear. You will be able to change the order, if needed.
• Use full first name and last name of all authors.
- Insert name of institution, department, city (state, if relevant) and country. After each institution you have listed, check the box/es of author/s associated with that institution.
• Make a separate entry for each institution. Do not repeat identical institution details if they apply to more than one author.
• Use upper and lower case (avoid ALL CAPS).
• Do not abbreviate “Department”, “Institute”, “University”, etc.
• In the department field, type in “Department of…….”, as only the words you type in will appear on the abstract.
• Oral Presentation
• Poster Presentation
• Invited Speaker (to be selected only if invited by the organizers)
Limited to 25 words, in Sentence case (Capitalize only the first letter of the first word, except for specific rules).
Limited to 300 words including references (word count is affected when images/ graphs/tables are included).
- Abbreviations must be defined upon first use and avoided in the title.
- Images and tables may be uploaded in JPG, GIF, or PNG format. The maximum file size of each image should be 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image should be 600(w) x 800(h) pixel.
- Copy & paste your abstract into the abstract area or type it in directly.
E-mail Acknowledgement & Abstract Number
Shortly after submitting your abstract, you will receive an automatic submission acknowledgement by e-mail, with your abstract number. It will also include a link to access your abstract, should you need to revise it.
The abstract submission system is designed to run on many internet browsers, but we recommend that you use the latest versions of Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Contact for Abstract Submission Issues
IMA Conventions Department